skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SparklingKrystle
Thursday, July 3, 2008
BOGO for Eco Tools
At ULTA theres a buy one get one free for eco tools brushes at ULTA until July 5th!
I wanted to post up a pix of my new brushes, but I will when I find my camera cable.
hehe I just wanted to share!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Krystle
View my complete profile
Hi! Welcome to my site! If a picture has krystleilani on it, it is still my picture. I just haven't had the chance to change the it yet.
Labels
FOTD
(2)
Hair
(2)
Life
(4)
Makeup
(9)
Nail Care
(1)
Nail Polish
(3)
Nails
(3)
Reviews
(1)
Surveys
(3)
Swatches
(3)
Tips and Tricks
(2)
Tutorials
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(1)
BOGO for Eco Tools
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment