I have seriously given up on wearing makeup. I am at the point where I am ready to sell it and start all over. haha. And I really think my MSFs (Natural in Med Dark, Warmed and Light Flush) are breaking me out. GRRR. That means I have $75 collecting dust. Blah. I should sell it.
Since the latter half of July, I have been learning and reading about nail care on the MUA Nailboard. I am still not a fan of they way the MUA boards work, but I sucked it up and used it. I have learned so much about how to care for my nails, what products to use and what tools are necessary. I do not have a lot of products (yet), but I have found a few things that I really like.
First, I love Creative Nail Design Solar Oil. It's a cuticle oil that you place on your nails and rub it in. It smells like almonds and it's easy to use. However, this little guy is expensive! I've seen a 1/4 oz bottle sell between $7-$10. When I am feeling cheap, I will use my jojoba oil since it is listed as one of the ingredients.
Second, I love my glass nail file from Sephora. Ever since I purchased it, I haven't used a nail clipper. I use it to shape my nails and to maintain its length.
That's what I love right now. I am pretty sure I'll find something else to add, but that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment