So I have been laggin on posts lately. I never realized how much effort it takes to blog! haha. Well I know it's one thing to write, but it's another to place pictures in it too. hehe. So much props to everyone that blogs.
I also have been thinking about my makeup obsession. After playing soo much tennis this weekend, I decided to stop purchasing makeup. I've taken soooo many trips to the MAC store and the counters and many times I have come out with nothing. I also need to start using up my makeup. I've accumulated stuff over the past 2 years, and it's just too much makeup to have. So I think I am gonna quit on the makeup purchases. I also want to focus more on tennis and haha tennis ain't that cheap. Must buy balls and overgrips and most importantly... a spare racket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Until I can find something to take my mind off of makeup, I think I've sold my soul, lol.
Makeup is the devil! lol. Not really. It's paint for the face!
Post a Comment