Its very moisturizing and gives my lips a nice red tinge. I don't really like how it won't come out of the tube if its cold. grr. But other than that, its pretty good. I was going to buy a Juicy Tube in a Berry Bold because I loved the color, but I thought spending $18 on lipgloss was ridiculous! I have a feeling that I might return my backup Full On Lust l/g from MAC. eek. Not good. I honestly thought I would use it more, but I barely touch my current one.
The second item I bought was MAC Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow. I have been eying this for awhile and I finally bought it. Its sooo pretty! This is my first jump into greens. The color reminds me of woodwinked, but less gold and more green. Its sooo pretty! It's still in the package. I want to play with it, but I the next goody is what I have been playing with all weekend.
And here is the wallet breaker....
Stupid racket! I swear if its not makeup that makes me spend money, it has to be tennis. Oh well. I think of it as an investment in my health. hehe. I have to constantly remind myself that. But this is my new racket! I want to name it Tommy after the old Pacific mascot, but I haven't made it official yet. Tommy reminds me of Tom Brady. ewww. I haven't gone out to hit with the racket yet. Stupid rain! Playing with the bf's racket convinced me to get it. hehe. So now we have identical rackets, except I have the oversize version.

Oh the bf hates how we have basically the same racket. oops! not really. I loved the way his played and so I got myself one! yay! I took the rubberband dampener off and replaced it with my gamma shockbuster. He also wants me to get a different overgrip, but I don't want to! I like the white yonex super grap. I was also the one who introduced him to it. hrmph. However, I do want to try the light blue super grap. I want my racket to look pretty. hehe.
*********************************************
So who watched Superbowl? Right now I am on a high. I am sooooo happy that the Giants won. I did think they were gonna lose 21-27. But OMG that was an AMAZING game! Defense wins championships! I honestly did not want to see the Patriots go 19-0.
Congratulations New York Giants!
Congratulations New York Giants!

1 comment:
Sumptuous Olive looks really pretty. I'm always eyeballing that when I'm at the store, lol.
Post a Comment