Monday, January 28, 2008

Haircut!

On Friday I decided to chop off the hair. I have't had a haircut since mid-May, which equals 8 months of no haircut. I know, I know, I am very bad for doing such a thing. I have a fear of haircuts because the stylist always fucks it up. Here are the pix!



Before




After

Playing with makeup
Face
MSF Medium Dark (129sh)
MSF Warmed (129sh)
MSF Light Flush (129sh)
Vanilla Pigment (129sh)

Eyes
Bare Study (217, 224) - entire lid
Vanilla Pigment (217) - on top of Bare Study, eyebrow highlight
Dipdown Fluidline

Yea I know the makeup isn't the greatest, but whatever I was messing around. lol. I miss my long hair. But this haircut is alot lighter! I asked for bangs and the stylist cut me some bangs, kinda razored it and it is slightly layered. She also cut it to a length where I could put it to the side instead of having it in the front. She then put long layers in the back so that my fine volumeless hair would have some volume. And of course, I have to have my front layers. Yup thats my haircut. I did have some trouble with it this morning because my bangs were standing up. But water always fixes that! I guess I have to shower in the morning to tame it, but its too freaking cold!

*********************************************

Warmed and Light Flush are my newest MSFs! Well they are my first ones too. I love them! I think I like them better than the blush because I finally figured out why my blushes make me look like a clown by the end of the day! The oils from my face make my blush darker! AGGG. But I haven't had this problem with the MSFs. I am too lazy to post pix of it. There are tons on the internet. LOL. Originally I was only going to get Warmed, but Light Flush looked so pretty I had to get it. Oh wells. I think I mentioned that in an earlier post.

I love my vanilla piggie! Pursebuzz got me into it. I also have a tan piggie, but I don't like to use it as much. I want more piggies, but I don't want to spend $21 (damn u 8.75 tax!) on a piggie. I guess next time I go to the outlet, I'll purchase a piggie. hehe.

So does anyone out there have lipgelees? I tried them once and purchased Valentine's but ugh I hated the sparkles! So I returned it. I want to go back and try them again because I love the texture! Got any suggestions for my lovely NC42-C6 skin color?

*********************************************

This weekend, the honey and I played tennis. I was praying that it wouldn't rain because the clouds were kind of dark, the sun was out and it was rainy. But we got a good 1.5-2 hour session in. Woot! this time I played with Peyton and the M-fil. I was hitting better with Peyton, but I honestly feel like there is something missing with that racket. LOL. After playing with Peyton for awhile, the bf said that if I won a point, I could play with the M-fil. Guess what, I won. hehe. I thought I was going to loose because the ball looked like it was going out, but it hit the baseline! Woot! Playing with the M-fil was different. It was a lot heavier. Agh.

Right now I am eyeing a Head Liquidmetal 4. Well, I have been eyeing it since October. I think I might just get that silly racket already. Its a good beginner racket, has a smaller head, near even balance and its heavier than Peyton. Which is what I want- a racket with a smaller head, near even balance, and heavier than the current racket. Except I don't think I can use my gamma shockbuster with it since there is a dampening system on it. poop. I love my shockbuster. LOL.

*********************************************

January 21st was my 23rd bday! My bf just took me out to sushi. Yummy! Which was perfect because I had a craving for raw fish. mmmmm. Do I look 23? lol. I hate getting carded because it means I have to dig through my purse to get my ID. I miss bdays in college. They were sooo much fun! I hate to say it, but my 22nd bday was soooooo much fun compared to my 21st. I had big parties for both, but I honestly didn't really start drinking until I was 21. haha. Before 21 I had an occasional drink, but not until 21 did I really drink. hehe. Which is why my 22nd was AWESOME! I also have about 5 facebook albums dedicated to it. haha. Loved it! here's one of my favorite pix:
FYI, theres actually water in that cup. You like my shoes? LOL. I had locals on, but I wanted to wear my Vans. The party was relocating to my place (we all partied at the bf's place bc it was bigger) to play Mario Kart! Except I didn't play because I don't believe in drinking and driving. I know its fake, but still. I did play Smash Bros! hehe. Oh game cube.... I can't wait for Mario Kart to come out on the Wii!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must really be that cold there since you're wearing a jacket ON TOP OF your sweater! Lol. Nice new hair. I haven't cut mine much longer than yours so no need to feel shame on keeping it maintained.

I don't even own a MAC pigment yet. I should but I know I'll have the need to have it all. You know how that goes, lol.