My Lips

Here are my bare lips. I included this so you can compare. I think my lips do not look this pink/purple. Theres some brown in it too. The point that I really want to make is that my lips are pigmented. haha.
Twig Twig

In the tube, twig twig looks boring and dark. I was hesitant to buy it because the website said it had plum undertones. However, when I put this on, it looks natural and gives my lips a nice pinkish brown hue. Since it is a luster lipstick, it goes on very sheer, but its not too shiny nor does it have sparkles. Yay! I like how it can be layered to a desired intensity. It doesn't have that nasty lipstick taste (yay!) and it lasts for a couple of hours. It can be kinda drying, but I think that has a lot to do with the weather right now since it is the wintertime and the air is dry.
Full on Lust Lipglass (FOL)

OMG! I really want MAC to make this permanent! This is what I have been looking for in a lipglass! I've compared this to Entice and Lust lipglass at the store. Compared to Lust, FOL is sooo much prettier. It is not as creamy and brown/light pink on my lips like Lust is. I think Entice was too brown and sparkly for my taste. FOL is the perfect pink lipglass on me. It does say it is a cream formula, but there are some sparkles in it. However, the sparkles are not as noticeable as they are in lipglasses like Nymphette and Enchantress. The sparkles are very subtle. This lasts quite a long time. It doesn't last through a meal, but it does last through eating a snack!

I tried Twig Twig with Love Nectar on top and the peach undertones of Love Nectar bring out the brown. It looks nice, but I am not a fan of brown lips.
Sort of off topic, but lip swatches kinda freak me out. haha. They just look weird when there is no face to go with it.
Well now that I am done editing, I can focus on watching the national championship game!
5 comments:
Whoa, that is the natural color of your lips? Very pretty! Nice swatches.
yea i have the full on lust too. i love it! my fave l/g. did you check out the N collection yet? planning on getting any?
mrs. lynne: thank you for the compliment. =)
anne: yea i got the N collection. I didn't even look at the e/s or l/s. I went straight for the MSF. I only bought the MSFs in Warmed and Light Flush. My very first MSFs! At first I wanted only warmed, but i like the way both looked on my skin. Also, LF was sooo pretty I couldn't pass it up.
Those lippies look gorgeous, and you have luscious lips! :)
Oh! And I didn't forget just been so busy but I will definitely help you out with the camera settings for the digital SLR's.....
Post a Comment