Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm back!

Well, I haven't been on for quite awhile. This past weekend was my bday (yay!). I feel so special too because Pursebuzz and I have the same bday! yay! I now know 4 other people born on that day!

Earlier this week my ac adapter for my laptop broke. I sepnt $70 to get a new adapter. I honestly feel like i was ripped off, but what can I do. But that means I can play with the broken part and try to fix it. haha. So yea I haven't been able to blog or read blogs all week! AHH. so much catching up to do!

I also got a haircut. =) I like it. I'll post about it later because I am too pooped out right now.

Have a great weekend!

Wow I wrote this in 5 min. haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey woman, happy birthday!

I actually had to buy a charger for mine last year because the wire was getting loose. And guess what? My new one is acting up on me now. My battery icon annoyingly keeps going on and off.

Anyhow, can't wait to see your new hair! Have a great weekend :)