Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun with Tan Pigment

This is a look using my favorite things- Light Flush, Warmed, Vanilla Pigment, Tan Pigment and Love Nectar (I need to buy another one soon!). Woodwinked is my HG eyeshadow, but I didn't feel like using it in this look. I did this look before going out to do errands. hehe. Too bad I messed up the look by washing it off and playing tennis a few hours later. Oh wells! It looked way better in person. My camera tends to wash out colors and I'm not very photogenic. hehe.


FACE

Warmed MSF - Cheeks blended downward (129)
Light Flush MSF - Apples of cheeks, blended upward (188)
Vanilla Pigment - Cheek highlight (188)


EYES
Brun - Fill in eyebrows
Bare Study - All over eyelid (217)
Vanilla Pigment - Placed over Bare Study, inner corners (217), eyebrow highlight (224)
Tan Pigment - eyelid to the crease (217)
Mystery - crease (217)
Clinique cream liner in True Black (angled 1/8" paint brush)
Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black

LIPS
Carmex
Love Nectar Lipglass

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very natural but really enhances your eyes. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mrs. Lynne and Vanessa! =)