Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Story Survey

I'm bored. hehe.

Hi, my name is: Krystle

but you can call me: Krystle

Never in my life have I: smoked pot

The one person who can drive me nuts is: the bf or my friend Justin

My high school is: in Hawaii

When I’m nervous: I get sweaty hands

The last song I listened to was: something from the Paramore CD

If I were to get married right now it would be to: the bf

My hair is: in dire need of a haircut

When I was 4: I was this silly looking filipino girl.

Last Christmas: I was opening presents

I should be: sleeping. I'm tired

When I look down I see: my laptop

The happiest recent event was: Seeing the Body Worlds 2 Exhibit

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : Pheobe

By this time next year: I will dreading my 24th birthday

My current gripe is: the cold weather

I have a hard time understanding: law

There’s these girls: huh?

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: the bf

I want to buy: more clothes

Where do you plan to visit: Australia

If you spent the night at my house: you might not sleep. haha.

The world could do without: hate

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a paintbrush.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Food

My middle name is: I think you can figure this out yourself

In the morning I: brush my teeth

Last night I was: eating at Alexander's. Yummy!

There’s this guy I know who: has a secret.

If I was an animal I’d be a: Dog

A better name for me would be: I like my name. I just hate how its misspelled

Tomorrow I am: gonna watch the Manning bros win!

Tonight I am: gonna watch TV

My birthday is: In January

You got this from: the internet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday or Early Birthday girl! I hate it when people misspell my name. I get L-Y-N or L-Y-N-N. Everyone always forgets the "E". It's L-Y-N-N-E!!!

What highschool did you got to?

Anonymous said...

mrs. lynne: I hate it too! I think I'm gonna post a conversation I have with people when I try to spell out my name. ugh. I went to Maryknoll. Yea... I'm a private school girl for life. haha. Thanks for always commenting. I love comments! hehe.